You will be part of a dynamic international team in the EU area in Brussels. You will support the implementation of smartEn’s tasks in EU projects we are part of. The internship is paid and planned for a duration of at least 6 months.
- Support the project manager in the implementation of different EU projects in accordance with the grant agreements;
- Monitor the progress and deliverables of the project;
- Attending and reporting on project meetings;
- Conducting market research and analysis;
- Analysing and reporting on survey results;
- Derive market forecasts and policy recommendations;
- Assist the organisation of events and workshops;
- Support with records of Timesheets and financial reporting;
- Performing administrative tasks linked to projects.
- University studies or advanced degree;
- Strong skills in written and oral communications with the ability to translate complex information into easily understandable and attractive messaging;
- Analytical, curious and flexible approach and attitude;
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments and effectively prioritise workload;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and knowledge of an additional European language;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular Excel is a must;
- Interest in playing an active part in the energy transition.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org