With a problem-solving mandate, the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI) is a think- and do- tank that tackles major policy challenges confronting the Asia-Pacific in security, prosperity, sustainability, and the development of common norms and values for the region. ASPI seeks a Multimedia Producer and Digital Outreach Manager to leverage ASPI’s projects, initiatives, and expert commentary to create dynamic and accessible multimedia content, including videos, podcasts, and infographics; as well as manage the ASPI website and social media.
Under the guidance of the Managing Director, the Multimedia Producer and Digital Outreach Manager will:
• Bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in multimedia production, with a track record of developing sophisticated, strategic approaches to digital and social media outreach;
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills with proven ability to present information clearly, concisely, and in a timely manner;
• Demonstrated familiarity with foreign policy issues; focus on Asian policy desired;
• Strong editing skills, with the ability to synthesize nuanced information for a wider audience without sacrificing diplomacy;
• Expertise with recording video and podcasts, as well as editing them.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, InDesign, Photoshop, other Adobe Creative Cloud, and other relevant editing software required. Working knowledge of Drupal (or similar CMS). Ability to keep abreast of relevant new software and technologies.
• Knowledge of and the ability to implement SEO tactics
• Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments and tight deadlines, and achieving results;
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; excellent judgment, tact and discretion;
• Fluency in written and oral English required; familiarity with another Asian language is a plus.
Please email (1) cover letter addressing qualifications and salary requirements, (2) resume, (3) a multimedia content sample. Resume and cover letter attachments should be PDF or MS Word files, and the content sample should be shared via a box, google drive, or other web accessible link.
The email subject line should indicate the job title and Code ID-2007 and your last name.
Only complete applications will be accepted. No phone calls, please. Only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.
Asia Society is an equal opportunity employer.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org