Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a qualified Chief of Party (COP) to support an upcoming USAID Pacific Regional Initiative and Support for More Effective Counter-Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Project, exact work location to be determined. Over the duration of five-years, the Project will aim to reduce trafficking in persons in the Pacific Island countries. Direct technical assistance will focus on: reducing vulnerability to trafficking; enhancing mechanisms and strategies to prevent trafficking; improving protection services to victims; and increasing access to legal services and remedies.
The COP must have demonstrated experience in human trafficking prevention, policy, public and private sector interventions, and advocacy in addition to experience with public and private sector relationship building and capacity building within Asia Pacific countries.
We are seeking a qualified COP with skills in the following areas:
- Five or more years of work experience in counter trafficking with demonstrated expertise in prevention, policy, public and private sector interventions, and advocacy
- Five or more years of experience managing large, USAID-funded teams and deliverables
- Advanced degree in international development, or a relevant social science discipline
- Deep understanding of anti-trafficking in persons efforts, including the social, economic, and political context governing this issue, particularly in Pacific Island countries preferred
- Ability to liaise effectively with and develop consensus among key stakeholders, including USAID, national and local officials, public, private, and civil society partners
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Deep understanding of anti-trafficking in persons efforts; including the social, economic, and political context governing this issue, particularly in Pacific Island countries
- Spoken and written language fluency in English required
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to reside and travel throughout the Pacific Island countries
Please submit a cover letter and CV to the following mailbox to express interest.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org