The Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator will provide technical guidance on the collection of data, data reporting, and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities in the country programs. This position will work alongside the regional leadership teams to promote learning and capacity building in monitoring and evaluation, including developing and implementing standards, guidelines, and tools. This full-time position will report to the Vice President of Operations and can be based at the Hope Walks US office in Dillsburg, PA or in one of Hope Walks’ country programs. This position is contingent upon donor funding.
- Lead Hope Walks’ initiatives to develop, manage, and operationalize monitoring and evaluation systems and tools.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to monitor clubfoot care at Hope Walks’ partner clinics and country programs’ activities through and collaborate with national and regional leadership teams to supervise the implementation of this strategy
- Work with program staff to extract learnings from the data, reports, and analysis that can be applied to improve outcomes in-country programs.
- Thoroughly review the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure that the data collected is sufficient for accurately measuring each KPI.
- Design and organize trainings and resources (in-person sessions, remote webinars, manuals, etc.) to build staff capacity on monitoring the data that is collected in their programs, evaluating data against KPIs, and how to recognize and implement learning opportunities.
- Provide technical support to remote teams regarding data collection tools/devices and reporting software.
- Produce reports and analysis for the Hope Walks US team for purposes of marketing, communications, grants, donor relations, and reporting to the board.
- Responsible for reviewing data at an organizational level to ensure accuracy and all reports maintain the highest level of integrity.
- Create data visualizations and reports using software programs compatible with current data collection tools and databases.
- Perform routine audits of clinical and spiritual ministry data in collaboration with Regional Program Officers and provide findings with actionable learning opportunities back to the country programs.
- Travel to Hope Walks’ country programs to conduct program monitoring, review data collection processes, and mentor staff in M&E activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant areas, such as Public Health, Data Science, International Relations, or healthcare-related field. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Personal faith in Christ and commitment to the mission of Hope Walks.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a similar role with an international NGO.
- Previous experience working in developing countries required.
- Demonstrated ability in data collection, management, and analysis
- Analytical, problem solving, and strong communication skills in English; knowledge of other languages preferred (i.e. French, Amharic, Spanish).
- Previous experience in the medical field and/or with a healthcare NGO preferred.
- Advanced computer skills, especially in spreadsheets, word-processing programs, database development, statistical analysis software, and data visualizations.
- Excellent knowledge of common technology: Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Zoom
- Ability to travel internationally 20-30% of the time.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org