POLITICO is seeking a Product Manager to work cross-functionally with our teams to develop and execute the business strategy of POLITICO Pro, our subscription solution and intelligence platform for policy professionals.
The Product Manager position is a mid-level to senior position taking ownership for managing the lifecycle of our B2B Pro products and actively developing new business opportunities for Pro in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
If you have a background building business success for digital products and are full of team spirit, we want to hear from you!
- Own and develop the product strategy for POLITICO Pro;
- Lead the end-to-end success of projects from products discovery to launch;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like the technical product owner, editorial, sales and marketing teams;
- Identify new areas for growth and improvement for general user experience through user research;
- Analyze market trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity;
- Provide support to the sales and marketing teams by communicating product features and functionality;
- Determine success metrics;
- Work with key stakeholders to align intent and prioritization from a commercial perspective; draft strategy and development updates for leadership teams.
- 3-5 years of work experience in product management, proven track record in digital product management, marketing or strategy;
- Experience working on digital first products within agile software developments;
- Strategic mindset and ability to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps;
- User-centric approach and experience in conducting user research;
- Proven ability to work within a matrix structure and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Great organizational and prioritization skills and proven track record in project management;
- University degree in business, economics, marketing, sociology or similar;
- Fluent command of English, ideally native level; additional European languages preferred;
- Interest in the world of politics.
POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. It is the essential online, mobile and print destination for the most influential people in the world. With publications based in Washington, D.C., New York, London, and Brussels, POLITICO boasts an enormous roster of the most talented reporters and editors in the world.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org