Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Grants & Contracts Management Specialist to manage the day-to-day needs and activities of Panorama’s portfolio of grants and contracts, support Panorama’s grantmaking activities, and help develop internal policies, processes, and documentation. This position is a part of the Finance & Operations team, which is comprised of 10 team members across four specialized functions: Grants, Contracts & Compliance, Workplace Experience, Accounting, and Financial Planning & Analysis.
Reporting to the Director of Grants, Contracts & Compliance, the successful candidate will demonstrate an extraordinary attention to detail and love of operational excellence and be skilled in developing strong, trusting relationships with a range of internal and external partners.
This position is available on a fully remote basis within the United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Grant and Contract Management (70%)
- Draft basic grant and contract documentation (including agreements, amendments, renewals, and terminations)
- Support internal review and approval processes for new agreements
- Upload agreements to DocuSign for signature
- Maintain and update Panorama Contracts & Invoices tracker in Airtable; support development of and transition to contract management platform in Salesforce
- Download executed agreements, invoices, and related documentation to shared files and Salesforce database and maintain organized file structure and updated records
- Facilitate internal invoice review and approval process
- Track workflow and priorities through strategic handling of incoming requests and updating Airtable and/or Salesforce records
- Serve as initial point of contact for grant or contract-related questions and requests from internal team members
- Maintain reporting and requirement tracker for grants to Panorama in Salesforce; provide project management support for reporting needs
- Create and update grant and contract-related reports, dashboards, workflows and/or template documentation as needed
- Support development and documentation of operational policies, processes and procedures as related to grants and contracts
Grantmaking Support (15%)
- Conduct and document organizational due diligence for Panorama Global grantmaking activities
- Enter and track grant details, disbursements and reporting requirements and upload relevant documentation into Salesforce and/or Blackbaud Grantmaking software
- Maintain list of current grantees to ensure grantees’ 501c3 tax exempt status is in good standing with the IRS
- Manage annual charitable state registration process, including populating portal with organizational information and documentation and liaising with external vendor as needed
- Develop and update tool to track and report on lobbying activity
- Support preparation for Board of Directors meetings (3 per year)
- Other operational or administrative duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in grants administration, contract management and/or project management
- Track record of outstanding and sustained information and workflow management
- Experience in implementing processes, systems, and tools that increase accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Experience balancing competing priorities and identifying when to escalate an issue
- Ability and desire to learn and implement new skills or technologies on the job
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and Panorama’s values
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Experience working for philanthropic, non-profit and/or social impact organization a plus
- Specific experience with Salesforce, Blackbaud Grantmaking and/or project management preferred
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
The values we share in our work and in our lives also inspire our name and logo.
- We take a Global Perspective, and embrace diverse thinking and experiences.
- Our Vision requires that we see the big picture and examine all angles.
- Personal and professional Integrity positions us to wholly commit and steadfastly hold to our purpose.
- Believers in Servant Leadership, Panorama is a mission-driven organization working for the greater good.
- We strive for Impact, and our team acts boldly and creates a ripple effect.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Panorama Global is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Final offer will be contingent on successful background check.
Panorama offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org