RTI International’s Integrated Learning Solutions (ILS) team seeks an experienced applicant for the role of Communications Specialist Consultant to serve on the Worldwide Training Contract.
The Communications Specialist Consultant will support the Worldwide Training (WWT) team, under the direction of the WWT Task Order Manager, with various communications tasks including but not limited to: a) communications report design/writing, development, and implementation; and, b) lead project activities to help build the profile and visibility of Office of Acquisition and Assistance (OAA)/Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning’s (PPL) work via communicating USAID’s policies and procedures. Specific duties may include conducting an analysis to identify communication needs and gaps for specific clients, creation of strategic communications plans supporting OAA/PPL’s online and social media presence and supporting the project team to effectively communicate about their work.
• Conduct a needs analysis to identify communication gaps, needs, recommendations, and resources resulting in a Communications Strategic and Implementation Plan
• Develop written and digital content for external websites, social media platforms, newsletters, and other communications channels
• Liaise with technical experts and project teams to write and disseminate key innovations, learnings, and research to wider audiences
• Support global communications events, including conferences, workshops, webinars, panel presentations, receptions, social media events, etc.
• Create engaging and content-rich visuals, including infographics, for print and digital distribution
• Write and coordinate review of communications materials including flyers, brochures, fact sheets, presentations, speeches, and reports to ensure the quality of documents produced for clients.
• Collaborate closely with USAID’s OAA and PPL clients, ensuring that the team’s communications efforts are aligned with USAID-wide goals, initiatives, messaging, branding, and marking. #LI-CT1
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org