Interel EU, the European Public Affairs & Association Management Practice of the Interel Group, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated trainee to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of our growing client base, in particular for our technology clients.
The Interel Traineeship Programme is intended to provide young, skilled graduates with the opportunity to gain experience in one of the leading public affairs agencies in Brussels, as well as exposure to a broad range of EU actors, policies and processes.
The responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis on a range of policy topics;
- Organising and participating in meetings and events;
- Supporting in the delivery of public affairs and communications programmes for clients active in online platforms, Intellectual Property, Artificial Intelligence, tourism and travel, product policy and other policy areas;
- Assisting in the implementation of outreach programmes towards EU institutions and other stakeholders;
- Assisting in preparing reports, presentations and other internal/external documents;
- Assisting in business development activities.
Applicants for the programme should fulfil the following requirements:
- University degree in a related field (politics, law, economics…);
- Previous internship or experience in the EU institutions or in public affairs;
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making;
- Enthusiasm for EU policy making and a willingness to learn;
- Understanding of EU digital/tech policies/keen interest in them;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English, good knowledge of French and at least one other EU language;
- Good organisational skills and time management;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org