We are looking for an EU Project Officer, who will be responsible for communication and dissemination activities in EU-funded Horizon 2020 R&D projects but who will also provide support in management and coordination tasks. In this exciting role you will work closely with project partners and ETN members, from the energy and power generation user community to the gas turbine manufacturers, suppliers and the research community. To be successful in this position you will need excellent spoken and written English skills and experience in communication, dissemination, and project management, as well as the ability to work with tight deadlines in a focused and productive manner. You will be working in a modern office in an attractive part of central Brussels.
Tasks will include:
- Project communication & dissemination strategy and activities;
- Project coordination and management assistance;
- Support and management of technical working groups in cooperation with the wide range of stakeholders involved, and with the support of the chairpersons of each group;
- Involvement in related energy and innovation platforms of the European Commission;
- Energy policy monitoring;
- Organising meetings and conferences, providing logistical support, and drafting background documents and meeting reports;
- Creating professional-looking project communication and dissemination materials in accordance with brand guidelines, with a fine-tuned attention to details;
- Editing, updating and maintaining ETN communication channels such as the ETN website, and other knowledge pooling platforms;
- Working with the ETN team to manage membership activities and providing optimum services to members.
- A master’s degree in energy management, engineering, European studies, political science or international relations, with a keen interest in the energy sector and the energy transition;
- Excellent oral and written English, and ideally knowledge of other languages;
- Excellent communication and dissemination skills, and ability to network at ease;
- Project coordination skills;
- Good affinity with MS Office applications and IT in general. Website management knowledge is considered a plus (incl. PHP, SQL, JS);
- A positive attitude, good organisational skills;
- EU-project and energy policy/industry experiences would be an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org