A passionate intern working on hydrogen related data gathering, analysis and reporting (both qualitative and quantitative data) within the intelligence team of Hydrogen Europe.
The tasks of the intern will include:
- Support with data collection, data management and analysis of:
- market indicators covering the clean hydrogen value chain (e.g. hydrogen production/consumption, hydrogen production cost, technological parameters, location of plants, technological deployment figures, etc.;
- policies, regulations and plans within the EU and on international level which impact the deployment of clean hydrogen technologies.
- Support to preparation of analytical reports and presentations which synthetize the above-mentioned data;
- Conduct tailor-made data collection and analysis to respond to ad-hoc requests for support from Hydrogen Europe members or colleagues;
- Other tasks related to further developing Hydrogen Europe’s Intelligence service.
- A strong analytical mind with a high level of curiosity;
- Capacity to read legal texts, and to quickly get a deep understanding of them as well as the capacity to synthetize them for non-experts;
- Capacity to collect, organise and analyse quantitative and qualitative data;
- Good numerical skills;
- Excellent written English;
- Willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Customer/member-oriented person;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel;
- A relevant university degree (e.g. law, science or engineering, economics, policy, MBA, etc.) or working towards obtaining one.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of clean energy and transport or even hydrogen;
- Additional languages;
- Some experience in a consultancy, law firm or similar organisation.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org