You will be working together with EACON’s team of consultants for a period of 6 months, starting from June 2021.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitoring policy initiatives and developments at both Member State and EU level;
- Providing legal research and analysis on various policy areas on request;
- Supporting the implementation of Public Affairs activities for our clients;
- Events attendance and reporting (e.g. policy conferences, European Parliament hearings and workshops);
- Supporting the preparation of meetings and events.
- University degree in European Studies, European Law, Politics or similar field, with a focus on EU policy and decision-making processes;
- Excellent communications skills in English and German required (spoken and written);
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills;
- Good social and organizational skills;
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-paced working environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org