Specific responsibilities include:
· Conduct research and analysis on key issues related to energy, climate change, and extractive industries in the Western Hemisphere.
· Provide research support to the program director for articles, reports, presentations, press interviews and meetings and occasionally co-author written pieces.
· Assist with the editing, translation, design, and publication of program reports, memos, and other materials.
· Manage the logistics of public events, conferences, delegations, and meetings, as required, including drafting event agendas, emailing invitations, and managing attendee lists, and draft event summaries.
· Oversee the selection and management of the program intern(s) each semester in collaboration with Dialogue’s intern coordinators.
· Manage program communications, including email and social media campaigns.
· Provide assistance with fundraising and donor management to the program director as needed.
· Collaborate with other staff on major Dialogue events.
· BA degree in International Relations, Political Science, Latin American Studies, or other relevant degree, with strong academic credentials.
· Demonstrated interest in policy related to energy, climate change, and/or extractive industries.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience (1 year preferred) living, working, and/or studying in Latin America.
· Fluency in Spanish and English is required, Portuguese a plus.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Proven capacity to multitask and work independently
Please provide your resume, a cover letter, and writing samples in both English and Spanish by applying below.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org