We are accepting applications on an on-going basis for future consideration into the Applicant Pool. When no review date is listed for an Adjunct Instructor position, the position is open until filled. Your application will not be considered until all required documents have been received.
- Possession of an unexpired California Community College Instructor Credential in Political Science.
- OR - Master's in political science, government, or international relations
- OR - Bachelor's in either of the above AND Master's in economics, history, public administration, social science, sociology, any ethnic studies, J.D., or LL.B.
- OR - Equivalent (none accepted)
- Hiring committees review all complete, qualified application packets. Possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an interview.
- A teaching demonstration may be required at the interview stage.
- From time to time the equivalencies accepted by departments change. If you are qualifying under an equivalency, please note that if hired you must qualify under the established minimum qualifications or department equivalency(ies) in place at the time of hire.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org