Implement the communication activities in several European projects in which FEDARENE is involved as a project partner and support the team with the overall communication and promotion of the network.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Write articles, best practices, reports;
- Design brochures and communication materials;
- Conceive and manage the website content of several projects;
- Manage social media accounts of several projects;
- Organise & facilitate capacity building workshops, webinars, conferences;
- Video/Audio editing;
- Liaise with subcontractors (website developers, video professionals, translation companies, interpreters);
- Coordinate the completion of deliverables of the project team for efficient and on time delivery.
Preferred education & experience:
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. communication, marketing, graphic design… );
- Experience in the implementation of EU-funded projects;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of the top social media platforms and strategies. A keen interest in the energy and climate sector would be an asset;
- Copywriting and copyediting experience;
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite tools or similar;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and French, other EU languages at a C1 minimum level would be an asset;
- Ability to understand technical or political issues and to translate them for a broader public understanding;
- Ability to work with a high level of initiative and autonomy when required and to prioritise tasks;
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org