You benefit from a first successful experience in the field of learning & development and wish to participate in the expansion of a major player active in Learning & Development solutions ... then don't hesitate any longer and contact us for more information!
To handle an important long-term project for the European institutions, our client looks for a (m/f) Senior L&D Project Manager.
- Manage relationships with a major account - the European institutions - with the aim of maintaining and developing existing relationships;
- Ensure the execution and correct running of the contract, as well as the implementation of tailored and customized solutions for each client;
- Autonomously manage the implementation of training projects;
- Supervise the Project Managers and Assistants team;
- Ensure the quantitative and qualitative reporting of your activity to your management as well as the coordination with our finance team;
- Develop the strategic vision of your department, in particular by identifying bidding opportunities;
- Profit & loss control and billing tracking.
- Master's degree;
- Fluent in English; French being an asset;
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in the field of Learning & Development in an international environment;
- Prior experience with European institutions and knowledge of contract procedures are an asset;
- Proven affinity for numbers and good knowledge of Excel;
- Good people management and negotiation and skills;
- Flexible, resistant to stress and eager to take initiatives;
- Autonomous and unflinching team spirit;
- You are operational and problem-solving oriented.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS YOU
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits (or freelance based contract);
- The guarantee of evolving in a dynamic company on a human scale.
Please send us your curriculum vitae under the reference 0588:
Leclère & Consultants sprl
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org