HENSOLDT is a pioneer of technology and innovation for defence and security electronics. Based in Taufkirchen near Munich, our company is a German Champion with strategic leadership positions in the field of sensor solutions for defence and security applications. As a technology leader, HENSOLDT also continuously expands its Cyber portfolio and develops new products to combat a wide range of threats based on innovative approaches to data management, robotics and cybersecurity. With approximately 5,600 employees, HENSOLDT generated revenues of 1.2 billion euros in 2020. HENSOLDT Brussels representative office is responsible for: all institutional contacts for the HENSOLDT Group with EU & NATO entities; advocacy campaigns on EU policy, regulatory matters and funding programmes.
HENSOLDT Brussels representative office is responsible for: all institutional contacts for the HENSOLDT Group with EU & NATO entities; advocacy campaigns on EU policy, regulatory matters and funding programmes.
We are looking for an EU/NATO Political Affairs Manager who will be responsible for the defence, space and security policy portfolio:
- Monitoring & intelligence gathering on a wide range of EU policy, regulatory and funding related opportunities pertinent to the defence, space and security sectors;
- Supporting lobbying campaigns on strategic EU policy, regulatory issues as well as EU funding programs of relevance to HENSOLDT businesses;
- Identifying potential EU R&T funding opportunities of interest to HENSOLDT businesses;
- Monitoring NATO strategic priorities and identifying possible capability development programs of interest to HENSOLDT businesses;
- Identifying procurement opportunities with NATO & its agencies;
- Building and maintaining close links with Brussels’ stakeholders (EU institutions, EU agencies, trade associations, NATO & its bodies) and supporting HENSOLDT’s positioning and business development activities within the various EU & NATO structures.
- Master’s degree in economics, law or political sciences;
- 2-3 years professional experience in EU Public Affairs;
- Knowledge and/or previous experience with EU defence, space and security sector as well as EU funding programmes is an asset;
- Excellent communication & networking skills; willingness to work with multicultural teams;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work both independently and closely with international teams;
- Excellent language skills in English. Knowledge of another European language is an asset;
- Ability to travel.
- A stimulating and dynamic international environment;
- An attractive remuneration package suited to the candidate’s education and experience.
To apply, please send a CV together with a cover letter by 13 September 2021. Interviews could be held remotely first (via Microsoft Teams).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org