You will support all aspects of the work of the Engagement Unit, with a particular emphasis on furthering our ambitions in corporate engagement.
You will attend corporate meetings and write briefings for these meetings, and will proactively seek new corporate engagement opportunities as well as be the key point of contact for all corporate organisations, particularly regarding ALDE Party Congresses.
You will assist in providing background concept notes and speaker/moderator briefings for both large and small-scale corporate events including Congress.
This role will give you the opportunity to put your experience of relationship building and business development into a liberal political environment in an outward-facing role to a wide variety of stakeholders. It will also provide hands-on experience of the functioning of a political party as a fundraising and business-development entity.
- Generating leads in terms of new corporate contacts for the ALDE Party to partner and engage with;
- Continuous follow up of leads, and defining countermeasures to close any gaps to budget;
- Evaluate the existing client base to identify significant opportunities for growth;
- Preparation for and attendance at stakeholder meetings;
- Managing corporate stakeholder interactions during ALDE Party events;
- Providing high-quality written content for briefings to events speakers etc. for a variety of contexts;
- Additional assistance to the Head of Engagement as required, including participating in and delivering fundraising and engagement trainings to member parties across Europe.
- At least 2 years of experience in generating new leads, in either a corporate, NGO or political setting;
- Fluency in spoken and written English essential, working knowledge of French an advantage;
- Understanding of the European political landscape;
- You are a great networker and willing to develop and maintain communities of stakeholders for the ALDE Party;
- Good communication skills, proactive, stress resistant and resilient;
- You love generating leads;
- Business development is a team effort for you;
- Efficiency, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a highly organised, practical approach to business development;
- Liberal thinker and liberal mindset;
- University degree in a relevant field an advantage.
- A young, dynamic, and professionally enriching international working environment;
- A role in which the candidate will be offered multiple opportunities for development and learning;
- A competitive salary package;
- Some travel around Europe.
To apply, please send a CV and letter of motivation to [email protected] by Tuesday 14 September 2021 at 12:00 CET, mentioning the vacancy reference “Corporate Engagement Officer” in the subject line.
Interviews week commencing 20 September and anticipated star date ASAP thereafter.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org