Hume Brophy is looking for a mid-level consultant to join its expanding agri-food practice. Given the EU’s Fit for 55 and Farm to Fork strategies, this is a very dynamic and challenging sector with plenty of diversity and opportunities. Working with our energetic team offers you the chance to enhance your professional and personal development.
As an Account Manager your role will involve advising clients on integrated public affairs and communications campaigns in relation to EU policies on agriculture, food and trade, as well as implementing the day-to-day delivery of client programmes.
- Play a key role in managing client relationships and delivering high quality services in line with client objectives;
- Working with other team members, plan and implement public affairs programmes, which may include stakeholder engagement, events, media relations and digital communications;
- Actively participate in meetings/calls with clients and other stakeholders;
- Deliver intelligence and analysis, including via your own established network;
- Actively contribute to the firm’s marketing, strategic positioning and business development initiatives.
- At least 5 years' relevant EU public affairs experience from a consultancy, EU institution or in-house team;
- Strong interest in and good understanding of current EU agri-food policies; experience of other related policy areas such as environment, chemicals, health or digital will be a bonus;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, including analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality work while managing competing deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously where needed, while also supporting and developing other team members;
- Good communication skills; fluent written and conversational English is a requirement but other languages are a plus;
- Proven networking and contact-building skills.
About Hume Brophy
Hume Brophy is a leading European independent public affairs and communications firm with operations, clients and partners across the world. Our 25-strong team in Brussels is international and multi-lingual, and has deep expertise in other industry sectors including financial services, energy, transport and tech.
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter or email by 18.00 CEST on 23 September 2021.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org