The Programme Officer is an essential part of the structure to implement the objectives of the regional strategy in Guatemala with emphasis on rule of law and gender justice. The role is responsible for supporting and managing Christian Aid partnerships and programmes as well as the effective disbursement of funds to Christian Aid partners working on the programme including recommending grants to partners, monitoring and reporting.
- You have experience working with a diverse portfolio of partners and in consortiums;
- You have experience meeting the compliance and reporting requirements of institutional donors;
- Your expertise on programme management includes inclusion, accountability, gender and power analysis, human rights;
- You are competent in the use of various planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning tools and methodologies are able to strengthen partner capacity;
- You have a sound knowledge of advocacy, campaigning and lobbying and to build networks;
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org