Each woman who comes through our doors has unique needs. With the right services and encouragement, they are empowered to transform their own lives.
Our services ensure women have access to the proper trauma-informed healthcare and educational support they need to take positive steps toward independence. These programs include transitional and permanent housing, personalized case management, life skills and education opportunities, job training, health and wellness services, on-site therapy and daily addiction recovery meetings. At Calvary, we believe every woman has the strengths and gifts she needs to be successful. Each woman in our programs identifies and builds on her strengths, meeting her goals for safe housing, good health and financial independence.
The Operations Coordinator works to ensure the safe and effective operation of a transitional housing program for the benefit of residents, staff and the Calvary community. This is a daytime, weekday position with some flexibility to allow for meetings and other activities that may occur during evenings or weekends.
• Manage In-Kind Giving Program to include creating and managing a list of ongoing program, client and facility needs. Collaborate with development tea on the strategy for soliciting contribution. Manage the collection, organization, storage and distribution of in-kind donations.
• Manage Volunteer Meal Program to include recruiting and scheduling volunteers for weekend meals. Ensure volunteers and hours are accurately recorded.
• Organize and manage the reception area including accepting and sorting mail and packages, answering phones and directing callers, directing visitors and receiving donations and deliveries.
• Provide supplies, mail distribution, resources and support to residents
• Ensure the safe and secure entry/exit of people (residents, staff, vendors, volunteers) from the building
• Distribute breakfast and lunch daily
• Accept inquiries from prospective residents and route inquiries to the case management team.
• Assist the Senior Manager of Operations with supplies inventory and ordering, facility maintenance, data management and staff communications
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Team player
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
Education and Experience
• Two years' experience working in human services related organization
• Experience working in a residential facility, preferred
• Associate's Degree in relevant field
Please email resume and cover letter. No phone calls.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org