Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. Because of this expansion, we are upgrading several key areas in our infrastructure to meet demand. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help define purpose for more than 200 teammates – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Cydecor is driven to be the most exciting and rewarding professional services company by providing mission-critical program support and solutions that exceed customer expectations. Cydecor is a growing Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business and is seeking a Senior Plans and Policy Consultant to provide military planning and policy support for the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations (OPNAV) for Operations, Plans, and Strategy (OPNAV N3N5).
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting the development and advancement of Navy initiatives and policies promoting integration and effective operations with other Services through the use of multidisciplinary analysis.
- Activities include research, developing information papers and briefings, coordination of off-site activities, facilitation of planning conferences, coordinating policy positions across Navy stakeholders, advocacy support for the development and coordination of N5 topics and related issues across DoD and DON.
- Additional activities include preparing presentations for senior leaders.
- Master’s level degree in the field of military science, operations research, maritime policy, international relations, national security affairs, strategic studies of Government, or related fields.
- 10 years or more of progressive DoD experience to include experience in Echelon 1 policy and planning.
- Fluency in OSD and Naval organizations.
- Familiarity with current U.S. Service, Joint and DoD Capstone Strategies and Policies, and OPNAV documentation, editorial, analytic and research standards.
- Project Management Professional certification is preferred.
- Previous OPNAV or SECNAV experience desired.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org