EUROCHAMBRES is currently seeking to recruit a full-time (m/f) Project Officer to reinforce the team in charge of the implementation of the Turkish European Union Business Dialogue.
- Management of all events organised in the framework of the TEBD project
- Selection of events venues
- Organisation of online events and high level meetings
- Flight and hotel reservation for participants and speakers
- Relations with service providers
- Website management: updating TEBD website
- Management of PR material
- Secretariat Steering Committee and Management Meetings
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in event management, project administration and implementation of projects in EU projects
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written) and Turkish (one other European language an asset)
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational capacity and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and similar tools.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org