The Economic Policy and the Jobs & Skills units are looking for students with a strong qualitative background who are about to complete a master’s degree in Economics, Political Sciences, or equivalent, to support their research activities. As a member of the team, the selected candidate will mainly conduct research on industrial relations and social dialogue, and have the opportunity to collaborate to different research projects and participate in meetings with funding organisations.
- Conducting interviews with policy experts or other relevant stakeholders in the field of industrial relations, collective bargaining, social dialogue, social policies and, possibly, inequalities related to the labour market;
- Analysing survey responses and follow-up with respondents;
- Summarise findings in written form.
- Student about to complete a Master’s in Economics, Political Sciences or equivalent;
- Experience in conducting complex interviews (structured and unstructured), especially in person or online;
- Comfortable to deal with diverse interlocutors;
- Experience in dealing with qualitative data;
- Good knowledge of Excel and other statistical software;
- Excellent command of English, both orally and in writing. Excellent knowledge of another EU official language is a plus;
- Able to work in a research team and open to giving and receiving feedback;
- Able to respect deadlines and prioritise tasks.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org