KDC Conseil, a Brussels-based EU Public Affairs consultancy, is looking for a senior EU affairs consultant, ideally starting as of December 2021/January 2022.
The future Senior Account Manager will work independently and report directly to the Partners; he/she will have the responsibility to manage and develop a portfolio of 4/5 clients, including the following tasks:
- Advising clients on ongoing and forthcoming EU policy developments as well as potential risks/ opportunities for the client’s business
- Development and implementation of reputation and communication strategies
- Elaboration, implementation and coordination of influence/ lobbying campaigns
In implementing these tasks, he/she will be assisted by one or two junior consultant(s) in our team.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Economics, Law, Political Science, International Relations, European Studies)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience, either within the European institutions or in a Public Affairs function (consultancy, industry, association)
- Excellent understanding of the EU decision making process; existing network of contacts within EU institutions
- Ability to think and act strategically; keen interest in business, public policy and EU politics
- Ability to work both in a team and independently; capacity to manage one or two junior consultant(s)
- Strong writing and analytical skills; attention to detail and highly organised; practical approach to problem solving; ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and spoken English and French; other EU languages will be considered as an asset
- Professional experience in at least one of the following EU policies: energy, agriculture, transport
- Good experience in the use of Twitter as a tool for digital advocacy
- Mastery of the standard Microsoft Office computer environment, including MS PowerPoint
- The position is based in Brussels
- Starting Date: December 2021/January 2022
- Competitive package
Send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] (Subject: SAM position).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org