Security Industry Specialists, Inc. (SIS) provides security solutions to some of the most recognized companies and brands in the world. We deliver services that consistently exceed those of our peers. We accomplish this through innovation, constant process improvement, and an uncompromising commitment to hiring, retaining, and rewarding the best talent available.
This position will support Global Security Investigations in a full range of matters to protect the client's assets, including personnel, property, and reputation, and to resolve security incidents. He or she will be responsible for supporting investigators and other business groups in collecting and analyzing data in support of investigative matters such as complex frauds, thefts, cyber crimes, and internal investigations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
- Identify potential risks, vulnerabilities, and changes to the status quo that impact key customers, including personal security, brand risk, and travel safety.
- Collect, evaluate, and analyze all-source data for relevant, concise, thoughtful analytical reports.
- Use multiple sources, particularly open-source information, to assess threats and threatening individuals.
- Conduct preliminary investigations, event monitoring, and social media
- Maintain robust relationships with law enforcement, corporate partners, and vendors.
- Respond quickly to requests for information (RFIs), providing exceptional customer service.
- Be the primary intelligence and analysis point of contact for growing business units.
- Stay aware of the latest tactics and techniques in fraud and personal safety, including possible mitigation measures.
- Provide threat assessments for special events.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Regional Studies, Strategic Studies, International Relations, Political Science, Economics or equivalent intelligence training
- Minimum 5+ year’s of academic or professional experience in research, analysis, and development of intelligence products/reports
- Substantial research and analytical experience supporting investigations involving matters such as complex frauds, thefts, threats, identity theft, cyber crimes, and internal investigations.
- Experience extracting large amounts of data from disparate sources, including social media and the dark web, critically analyzing, manipulating, and organizing data.
- Ability to communicate complex findings into meaningful, easy-to-understand formats, including written summaries, tables, charts, graphs, and slides.
- Proven experience using online, analytical and investigative tools. Substantial experience working with relational databases, Excel/Numbers, Keynote. Experience with SAP and i2 desirable.
- Prior law enforcement, intelligence, or investigative experience preferred
What We Offer
- $90,000 per annum
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits, plus access to dependent coverage and a variety of other benefits
- 401k eligibility after the first year of employment
- Accrued PTO
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org