This role represents an exciting opportunity for a talented project manager to work at the heart of a key EU project to help tackle transnational organised crime. The full time Project Manager reports to the Team Leader. The Project Manager is at the centre of all aspects of the implementation of activities under MASIF. Alongside delivery of key activities, they will be responsible for all project administration and technical issues related to the project, including the organisation of meetings, missions, communication, and management of the website. The role is based in Brussels, Belgium.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree or equivalent education in law, political science, international relations, social sciences, communication, human rights, or any other disciplines relevant to this assignment;
- Proficiency in oral and written English, excellent text drafting and editing skills;
- Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish;
- Excellent organising skills demonstrable with relevant experience;
- Solid experience with online and offline communication and management of social media accounts and websites;
General professional experience
- Minimum three years of relevant professional experience;
- Proven Project Cycle Management experience;
- Strong writing and reporting skills.
Specific professional experience
- Proven solid working experience of EU-funded programmes;
- Proven project management experience in managing long-term complex programmes;
- Evidence of strong communication skills with solid communication experience online and offline and experience with managing social media accounts and websites;
- Proven experience in organising events, conferences;
- Experience in one of the regions covered by the GIFP, i.e., Africa, Latin America or the Caribbean, is an asset.
- Working experience in one of the thematic areas relevant for the GIFP, including serious transnational organised crime, law enforcement international cooperation, information sharing, criminal justice and prosecution, money laundering, is an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org