- Manage the bimonthly FEDARENE newsletter, actively moderate the Website and other communication channels, including social networks.
- Assist in drafting the new content and editorial strategy.
- Support in other activities: events organisation, communication activities of EU projects etc.
- Student in Communication/Journalism/Political Sciences
- Excellent spoken & written English (C1), knowledge of French is a plus
- Autonomous, creative, proactive
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Perfect command of Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Mailchimp/Sendinblue and WordPress is an asset
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org