In light of Dr2 Consultants’ flourishing growth, we are looking for a seasoned consultant with a proven track record in EU Public Affairs, who can represent the interests of our clients in Brussels. The consultant will be responsible for supporting our clients in their Public Affairs strategy and implementation. Do you feel attracted to this role? Then we are looking for you at Dr2 Consultants.
- Develop, manage and deliver creative Public Affairs and lobbying strategies to achieve our clients’ objectives;
- Able to independently manage client teams;
- Advise clients on policy developments across the three focus areas of Dr2 Consultants: digital & tech, transport & energy and sustainability;
- Be on top of key policies debates in the main European Institutions and report to clients;
- Develop political analysis and advise clients accordingly;
- Able to expand the client portfolio of Dr2 Consultants;
- Drive business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results.
- Solid experience in EU Public Affairs;
- A proven ability to manage clients independently and cope with multiple priorities;
- University level education (Master’s degree), preferably in an area related to European studies, economics or law.
- Previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Proven management skills, ideally having managed a team;
- Extensive network in the European sphere;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business acumen;
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of any other European language(s) – particularly Dutch - would be a strong asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org