Are you interested in understanding and articulating homeowners and real estate sector’s interests? Are you seeking to make your next carrier move in the field of EU public affairs within a Brussels based association? Then the following positions might just be what you are looking for!
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented young professional with a solid knowledge of EU policy willing to work on energy and climate, financial and consumers related topics.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate in law, economics, political sciences, European studies or other relevant fields;
- Excellent understanding of the EU decision-making process and politics;
- Prior professional experience in an EU institution, consultancy or association of minimum 2 years;
- Interest in either EU energy and climate policies (in particular the Fitfor55 package), housing policy, financial sector and/or consumer rights;
- First class written and verbal communication skills with proficient English level. Additional EU languages, in particular German, is an asset;
- Proactive, strong organisation and coordination skills, eager to engage with Member Associations;
- Ability to cope with deadlines and work independently;
- Creative and keen on developing ideas for communication actions, contribute to events management and writing content;
- Interest in understanding and articulating homeowners and real estate sector’s interests
- EU national or have a valid Belgian work permit.
Your future tasks:
- Contribute to public affairs activities (drafting, analysis and advocacy) and monitoring EU policy developments;
- Advocate the interests of property owners towards EU Institutions and other stakeholders;
- Assist in developing relevant contacts and good working relationships with key players;
- Work on EU funded projects to which UIPI is a partner;
- Contribute to internal and external communication activities (social media, press release, website, newsletters) and provide organisational support.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org