The selected candidate will support the DHC+ team in managing a growing portfolio of EU funded projects and carrying out related tasks. Projects range from renewable heating and cooling to integrated energy system and digitalisation. The selected candidate will be responsible for the implementation of a number of EU projects (circa 3 projects) and will support the DHC+ team in the knowledge transfer activities and member engagement.
Project Officer Responsibilities
Reports to the Director of Innovation and Director of Knowledge Transfer
EU project management 80%
- Responsibility for Euroheat/DHC+ participation in selected EU-funded projects. Euroheat’s typical role in EU projects is communication and dissemination (as WP leader or partner), education and training and policy recommendations drafting.
- The selected person is expected to be very autonomous and responsible for planning and implementing tasks, respecting deadlines for deliverables and drafting technical and financial reports.
- Representation of Euroheat/DHC+ at project meetings and events, online and in-person presentations around Europe.
- Support the development of new projects, creation of consortia and highlight funding opportunities for DHC+ members.
Knowledge transfer and member engagement 20%
- Support the work of the DHC+ secretariat and ensure effective information sharing, cooperation, and communication with DHC+ and EHP members
- Actively engage members and other relevant EU-funded projects, provide contribution to the DHC Knowledge Hub (the database of district heating and cooling related resources)
- General DHC+ related and EU project related communications and support:
- Provide input to EHP/DHC+ events, newsletters, and general communication activities
- Lead or give support to internal task forces/working groups
- Support the development of EHP/DHC+ in its daily work
- At least 1-2 years of experience in EU-funded projects management/implementation.
- Experience in the field of communication, preferably as communication work package leader.
- Basic knowledge of Horizon Europe and LIFE rules.
- Precise and organized.
- Excellent English (written & spoken).
- Autonomous, creative, entrepreneurial.
- Passionate about sustainable energy.
- Strong communication skills. Familiarity with content management systems (such as WordPress, Preside) and communication/design programmes (such as Canva, InDesign and Photoshop) is an asset.
- Project writing skills are considered as an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org