This company is a global leader in business to business information. They provide a range of services including highly targeted conferences and events.
Graduate Conference Producer
As a conference producer, your job will be to research and produce the intellectual content of conferences and events within the defence sector. You will enjoy researching the market for hot topics, building relationships with key industry figures and producing exciting, market driven conference agendas.
You will report to the conference director and play a pivotal role in the development of new and existing events. The salary on offer is £27K plus bonus.
As an intellectually curious graduate you will be compensated with strong job satisfaction when a conference has been a success, as well as excellent promotion prospects and attractive financial rewards.
This role is to start at the beginning of September.
- Researching the viability of conference topics through in-depth research with senior level industry figures
- Conducting both desk-based and telephone-based research
- Producing an exciting and market driven conference agenda
- Conducting meetings to determine which subjects are of interest to the market
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses of competitor events
- Identifying and contacting potential speakers
- Writing promotional copy for brochures
- Working with the marketing department to ensure the right market is being targeted
- Working with other internal teams such as events and sales
- Producing post conference reports
- A 2:1 equivalent or above in a related subject, such as International Relations, Defence, Security, Politics, War Studies or related
- Candidates with a background in the army reserves, cadets, or RAF are strongly encouraged to apply
- No experience in conference production is necessary, however experience in commercial roles such as recruitment, sales, market research, or communications would be a bonus
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org