We are currently seeking a EU Project Manager to join our team in Paris (remote work is possible). He/she will manage two EU4Health-funded projects, kicking-off in autumn 2022, and will assist the International Relations Coordinator within the communication/public affairs department of the federation.
As Project Manager, you will be required to oversee the finances related to such projects, coordinate the contributions expected from experts in our network and establish good working relations with project partners and stakeholders.
You will be expected to contribute to the preparation of applications for European calls for projects. You will also contribute to the development of Unicancer's visibility on the European and international scene, through communication actions and promotion of Unicancer's proposals and activities.
- Coordinate the project experts to ensure successful project implementation, assemble project contributions within each Work Package (WP) and interface with the Joint Action coordinators and the European Commission
- Develop and implement a detailed plan to achieve project objectives, monitor contractual deadlines and milestones, in accordance with the rules laid down by the European Commission
- Be in charge of communication on the project's status and its different WPs, write regular reports, minutes, and final documents
- Lead, participate in and coordinate meetings with members, partners, and experts
- Manage the workflow of each WP, be in charge of their animation and exchange of information
- Report on project status and ensure that necessary activities are completed timely in relations to the project timeline
- Manage all daily aspects of assigned projects, remotely or in-office, dependent on travel requirement at the time
- Ensure financial management of the project, review and approve expenses, track project costs
- Provide support to the project's communication and dissemination activities, including the preparation of presentations, social media posts, newsletters and articles
- Contribute to the development of Unicancer's visibility on the European and international scene
- Proactive, enthusiastic and independent
- Desired work experience in planning, managing and developing EU projects, preferably related to health and/or research
- University degree (Master’s level, preferred)
- Knowledge of European institutions and their functioning
- Proven ability to plan workload, meet tight deadlines, and handle multiple projects
- Ability to synthesise and disseminate complex information in an understandable way
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of English and French language (essential), oral and written
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org