Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing real-life solutions to our world’s biggest challenges. We take pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Your Opportunity to Define Possible. Our Opportunity to Deliver the Nation’s Security. Together.
Salary: £46,000 - £60,000
Role clearance type: UK-Security Cleared (SC). Clearance required to start.
Location: Hybrid - Home & Clareville House, London, United Kingdom.
About Your Opportunity:
This role sits within the CGBO BD and Strategy team charged with growing Northrop Grumman’s business in the UK and Europe. It is a unique opportunity to work with teams across the corporate office to help identify, understand and respond to current affairs. Providing the opportunity to broaden into business development and engage in strategic projects. This opportunity will be on a fixed term contract for up to twelve months.
- Flexible working schedules - we offer flexible and hybrid working arrangements. Talk to us at the application stage about any scheduling preferences you may have.
- Flexible Benefits Package – choose which NGUKL benefits you want to satisfy your personal needs. Core Benefits provided for you are Healthcare, Dental, Life Assurance and Pension. Benefits you can flex include Critical Illness Cover, Health Cash Plan, and Health Assessments.
- Employee Incentive Programme – exceptional performance is recognized through our annual incentive programme which is awarded to top performers who excel.
- Career Development – opportunity for ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities
- Leading NG’s engagement with think tanks, trade associations, and Parliamentary bodies – influencing their policy approaches, gathering intelligence, and representing the company
- Government relations and stakeholder engagement – identification of key targets, support in developing and maintaining the relationships, and analysis of changes in politics and governmental policy
- Producing regular strategic reports on UK and European subjects
- Providing appropriate political and economic commentary and conducting discrete strategy and market analysis projects as tasked by the Chief of Staff.
- Degree level education or equivalent experience with a defence, marketing, communications or corporate affairs background.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task, an eye for detail, and the ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrable interpersonal abilities
- Highly motivated, resilient, capable of developing and “growing” in post
- An interest in British politics, defence and security, and international affairs.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org