Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Data Analytics, International Relations, Criminal Justice, Global Security, Terrorism, Political Science, Business Intelligence, Analytical disciplines etc.)
- Experience with information collation, fusion and analytical methodology
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and other project management tools
- Familiarity and mastery of various technology platforms, such as geospatial tools; news aggregators; and, scraping platforms.
- Fluency in English and Polish, Slovak or Czech
The Risk Analyst is tasked with the creation and provision of actionable risk and threat analytical support to EMEA Security and Loss Prevention (S&LP), Amazon operations and other stakeholders within the EMEA region in order to identify, assess and report on threats and risks that may adversely affect the safety and security of Amazon associates, locations, assets and inventory .
Reporting to the Senior Risk Manager EMEA, the Risk Analyst will act as the Threat and Risk subject matter expert to S&LP and the business, and will advise and assist senior leadership during crises and other high impact events. The Risk Analyst will create and provide standard and ad hoc products and services in order to successfully allow the business to manage risk and loss in line with strategic goals, and to support safe growth and situational awareness of Risk in the wider business.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate information and analysis on Loss, Risk, Threat and potential future state.
- Assess known and new vulnerabilities, risks and threats within Amazon EMEA business operations.
- Develop, maintain, and modify data collection strategy and processes to ensure reports are accurate, timely and relevant.
- Assist other Risk & Resilience teams and managers with respective plans, special projects, and new programs
- Train, assist, and advise other R&R and S&LP personnel in EMEA on risk and threat identification.
- Identify information and data gaps, create techniques and collation processes to close such gaps.
- Support the business with analytical deep dives to identify root causes of Loss, Risks, Security Breaches and Major Incidents.
- Work with and help to improve home grown and 3rd party analytical and reporting platforms to streamline workflow.
- Master’s degree in related field (Data Analytics, International Relations, Criminal Justice, Global Security, Terrorism, Political Science, Business Intelligence, etc.).
- Military/government/law enforcement/corporate threat and risk monitoring experience
- Strong familiarity with the EMEA region, particularly Poland, Slovakia and/or Czech Republic
- Additional language skills
- Communicate clearly, accurately and in both written and spoken media.
- Strong self-discipline and self-management skills, able to work effectively as part of a team or on a single contributor project.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple, competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate with all levels of business leadership and staff
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org