At Leidos, we live by six values; Integrity, Inclusion, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration, and Commitment. Come be a part of a team that puts people first along with the missions of our Customers. Our Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operations within the Intelligence Group is building the team of next generation analysts to take our Intelligence Community (IC) Customers to the next level in the Cyber arena.
We are seeking candidates for multiple positions. Available position locations range from Continental US (CONUS) to Outside Continental US (OCONUS). Many of the positions will be located in the Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain additional target information.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Analyze and produce intelligence information through adding, updating, or enhancing information in mission relevant databases
- Conduct target research and analysis
- Conduct analysis of metadata
- Identify target communications within the global network
- Create and maintain documentation of analysis, tradecraft, research and knowledge
- Provide formal/informal analysis training in all forms including on-the-job training, creation of video training artifacts, and physical/virtual classroom training
- Work with others across analysis disciplines to produce the best possible results
- Follow oversight and compliance requirements
- A high school diploma or GED plus 6 years of relevant experience, or an Associate’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in a liberal arts field (e.g., English, History, Communications, Languages and Cultures, International Relations, and Political Science) is preferred, but a degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must be in aspects of intelligence analysis (e.g., target development, social network analysis, and metadata analysis).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org