Cadmus Europe and its subsidiary ifok are international consultancies focused on sustainability, participation, and cross-sectoral collaboration. The Cadmus group has offices in the United States, Germany, and Brussels. For our clients we create wide societal impact and develop sustainable solutions through dialogue and engagement. We bring the right stakeholders together to strengthen society and the natural world – in Europe and beyond.
- Representing Cadmus Europe and ifok from the European office in Brussels vis-a-vis the EU services, Brussels based associations, think tanks and other relevant stakeholders at client meetings, events, networking groups and through social media channels;
- Executing strategic projects such as the Climate Pact, the European Commission’s outreach & engagement campaign for the Green Deal, in an international consortium;
- Project management for other EU and sustainability related projects in the areas of stakeholder management, participation, facilitation, and campaigns especially in the thematic fields of climate, energy, sustainability, digitalisation, international development, and the future of the European Union;
- Scanning the EU market for business opportunities in the thematic fields of climate, energy, sustainability, digitalisation, international development, and the future of the European Union combined with the methodological areas of stakeholder management, participation, facilitation, and campaigns;
- Leading business development on the EU level and initiating business leads and identifying consortia partners, maintaining, and expanding long-term relationships with key clients and industry leaders;
- Leading and supporting proposals for EU tenders.
- Master’s degree in political or social science, public policy, communications, or any other relevant area for sustainability, preferably with a focus on Europe;
- 10-15 years of work experience, preferably with a European institution, association or organisation or a consultancy working on EU related topics;
- Very good understanding of the political and cultural specificities of the Brussels political scene; strong and impactful relations with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Openness to working for an organisation that combines a mission driven with a for profit approach;
- Very strong project management skills for complex international projects, including financial and personnel management, leadership, and decision-making;
- Knowledge of sustainability/climate/energy/mobility/resilience/digitalisation topics, and/or international development aid;
- Experience in citizen and stakeholder engagement strategies;
- Excellent proficiency of English and German;
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.;
- Ability to work in a digital environment, familiarity with IT tools and remote working;
- Outgoing, solution-oriented, stress resilient and flexible personality;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and strong listener;
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills;
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. Severely disabled persons or persons with equal status within the meaning of SGB IX are given preference in the event of equal suitability.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org