Cydecor is one of the most consistently growing organizations in the industry. We are a fast-paced government contractor, headquartered in Crystal City, Virginia. Our growth rate has exceeded double digits for more than ten years. If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity that will challenge you and help grow your career – then Cydecor is the company for you. Join our family!
Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement) Conduct research and analysis to assist the development of strategy and concept documents
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide analysis and support to a strategic enterprise to align strategy principles, concepts, and tenets regarding the Navy’s fundamental role in implementing national policy.
- Conduct research and analysis to assist the development of strategy and concept documents, including developing, organizing and promulgating decision support materials.
- Develop methods and metrics to assess and track implementation of Navy strategies and concepts, utilize these to measure implementation, and analyze results to determine implementation effectiveness.
- Provide research, analysis, and project management expertise related to strategy, concept and guidance document review, approval and release, including collecting and tracking edits and comments, developing and managing comment resolution matrices, and recommending adjudication actions following draft reviews.
- Assist in the development of decision materials for senior leader discussions and decision-making evaluations, including PowerPoint Briefs, Action/Information Memoranda, point papers, talking points, draft correspondence and strategic messaging materials.
- Evaluate, and track Support to Strategic Analysis activities, including Joint Force Operating Scenarios and Defense Planning Scenarios.
- Coordinate, produce and promulgate meeting agendas and notes in support of the above activities.
- Assist in the preparation of senior leaders with talking points, review external documents for Navy equities, and draft recommended briefing materials.
- Master’s degree related to international relations, strategic studies, or government.
- Five (5) years’ of progressive experience in analytic support for strategy, policy, concepts, and/or planning activities.
- Familiarity with current U.S. Navy, Joint, and DoD capstone strategy and policy documents.
- Broad knowledge of naval strategy and operational concepts and the application of seapower across all domains to achieve national security objectives.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance is preferred.
- Three (3) years’ of experience operating across Echelon 3 or higher staff levels is preferred.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org