Shearwater is growing fast and looking to hire Brussels-based public affairs and communications consultants. We are interested to hear from talented graduates who can demonstrate outstanding creative thinking, have an edge in their analytical thinking, and have the ability to build strong professional networks.
The successful candidate(s) will most likely have:
- A passion for EU and international politics;
- An understanding of how different communications channels can be used to influence opinion and deliver commercial returns;
- Advanced language skills, including excellent command of English;
- Excellent organisational, time management and project management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If selected you will work in an extremely dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment, working with former Ministers, senior EC officials and journalists.
Day to day your tasks would comprise:
- Helping to devise and run communications campaigns;
- Researching and analysing pieces of EU legislation;
- Mapping relevant EU stakeholder and audience groups;
- Creating message kits and pitching stories to journalists;
- Assisting with new business pitches.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org