Cullen International is the leading provider of regulatory information in the communications sector, serving over 270 key market players and public organisations internationally.
To further develop our digital economy regulatory intelligence for clients, we are recruiting a talented individual, who can track, analyse and provide political insight into EU and UK policy and legislative developments.
We are looking for a hardworking, professional person, who is willing to consistently adhere to our high standards and strictly neutral approach to analysis and who is able to work independently.
You should have an existing network of relevant contacts, as well as the confidence to develop new relationships and to promote our services with clients and prospects. You should have previous knowledge of and interest in digital regulation and policy making.
Your responsibilities will include:
- closely monitoring and reporting on EU political and legislative developments on data protection and cybersecurity;
- closely monitoring and reporting on UK policy and legislative developments shaping the digital economy;
- authoring detailed written reports that track, summarise and explain the impact of legislative developments on industry;
- providing formal and informal briefings to clients and colleagues;
- covering relevant events;
- being one of Cullen’s in-house experts on EU cybersecurity and data protection and on UK policy and regulatory developments shaping the digital economy;
- promoting Cullen International and marketing its services to clients and prospects;
- answering enquiries from clients in industry and regulatory authorities.
Selection criteria include:
- a minimum of five years’ experience of working on EU legislation;
- excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to build/develop contact networks;
- confident manner and very strong presentation skills;
- ability to write and speak clearly and to the point about technical and complex issues;
- willingness to travel;
- demonstrable knowledge of and interest in data protection and cybersecurity regulation;
- a university degree in a relevant subject;
- fluency in written and spoken English.
What we offer you in return:
- the opportunity to enhance your experience and skills by working in one of the best regulatory teams in the industry;
- an attractive and competitive remuneration package and the freedom of flexible working arrangements;
- a rewarding and challenging multi-cultural environment in which to work;
- the chance to increase your knowledge in all areas of communications regulation.
Please send your letter of application before 3 October by email. Please send us examples of your written work that you have produced in recent months together with your CV.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org