- Serves as a Foreign Disclosure Security Specialist responsible for authoritative information and service for the Foreign Disclosure (FD) Program.
- Interprets higher-level guidance and promulgates implementing directives and guidance to the Security Office.
- Provides technical advice to the Senior Commander regarding establishment of a comprehensive security programs.
- Provides security support for one or more security programs (e.g., Personnel Security (PERSEC), Information Security (INFOSEC), Industrial Security (INDUSEC), or their associated training requirements) defined by the AR 380-series regulations.
- Provides security expertise to the Security Education and Training Awareness (SETA) program, including the areas of physical, personnel, information, industrial and general security.
Conditions of Employment
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret (TS) security clearance based on a T5 investigation/Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for sensitive compartmented information (SCI).
- In accordance with Change 3 to AR 600-85, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Program, individual must successfully pass a urinalysis screening for illegal drug use prior to appointment and periodically thereafter.
- May require Temporary Duty (TDY) travel up to 15% of the time.
- This position has been identified for the Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) Certification Program. *For more information, please visit the 'Additional Information' section of the Job Opportunity Announcement.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org