Global Rights Compliance (GRC) is an international legal foundation focussed on bringing perpetrators to justice for atrocity crime. We have a presence in the Hague, London, Washington, and Kyiv.
GRC work in Ukraine in support of the Office of the Prosecutor General (OPG) through several GRC Mobile Justice Teams (MJTs) who assist the OPG by providing crime scene evidence collection and analysis and real-time advice on investigations and case building. Our headquarters for this project are in Kyiv, Ukraine. GRC’s MJTs operate throughout Ukraine in areas of interest to the OPG.
- Work with the team to develop and implement communications plan for MJTs and other projects being implemented by Global Rights Compliance’s Ukraine office;
- Consult with the team to develop effective communication procedures and policies;
- Ensure compliance with donor communications and branding requirements;
- Respond to all media and other communication requests in a timely manner;
- Oversee all internal and external communications for GRC’s Ukraine office, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging;
- Produce communications materials (photographs, videos, articles) to be used for donors, media and other stakeholders;
- Manage the relevant sections of GRC website and social media, together with project staff;
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all external communications materials;
- Communicate with media outlets and journalists;
- Organise interviews, media appearances and other public engagements;
- Keep record of all media engagements.
- University degree in communications, journalism, literature, public relations, or another relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience media, communications or in a similar role
- Fluent in Ukrainian and advanced English proficiency
- Experience with non-for-profit or human rights organization
- Excellent skills as a photographer and writer
- Existing network of Ukrainian and international media preferable
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Ukrainian
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; ability to work independently in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment and efficiently organize the workflow of a fast-paced team;
- Ability to work in Kyiv, Ukraine
Please submit your CV and covering letter by 18th of November indicating the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org