We are International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a global consulting firm working some of the most complex and impactful development problems worldwide. We work on programs that help government agencies, private companies and donors improve the lives of others. At IBTCI you will be part of an inclusive team that provides expert solutions and advice to understand and address critical problems while giving you opportunities to succeed and grow.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Department/Location: Talent Acquisition/Vienna, Virginia
Reports To: Talent Acquisition Director
Type: Regular Full-Time
IBTCI is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the full cycle recruiting process for proposals, projects and Home Office openings, with a focus on strategic recruitment positioning for IBTCI’s new business and active programs. The TA Manager will lead some of the functions of Talent Acquisition and will work closely with the TA team as well as technical and new business units to find the best possible talent.
This position is based in IBTCI’s home office located in Vienna, VA (currently in Hybrid mode, going to office once a week).
- Conduct multiple recruitments for positions identified on proposals and projects by leveraging experience, networks, internal and external recruitment resources.
- Draft and post tailored job advertisements with input from hiring managers.
- Maintain IBTCI’s table of general and specialized advertising sites/job boards.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals including attending industry networking and career events to proactively recruit candidates.
- Work with TA Director to prioritize recruitments.
- Collaborate with TA Director and other internal stakeholders to identify and address training needs in the areas of recruiting and selection.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and support the compliance of all federal, state and local employment laws and regulations including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), VETS-4212.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of all applicable employment laws and consistent hiring practices.
- Assist in coaching junior level staff in recruitment and advise IBTCI staff engaged in recruitment activities.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tools, templates, procedures and policies for improved recruitment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of best practices in recruiting, industry changes and labor market.
- Assist recruitment team to promote a culture of purpose and excellence in recruiting.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- 5 years of relevant professional recruitment/talent management experience.
- At least 2 years managing Talent Acquisition processes and functions.
- Demonstrated experience engaging in multiple simultaneous recruitments.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve complex issues using strong analytical skills and proactively anticipate work requirements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of United States Government recruitment/EEO compliance issues.
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Recruitment experience in one or more of IBTCI’s business lines (M&E, evaluation gender, knowledge management or capacity building) highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of local and regional talent market with an established network that can be leveraged in support of assigned recruitment tasks.
- Previous field (international) experience a plus.
- Familiarity with ATS iCIMS desirable.
- Working knowledge of international local and regional talent markets that can be leveraged in support of assigned recruitment tasks highly preferred.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge or French, Spanish or Arabic desirable.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration or other related field.
Working Environment: Work is typically performed in an office environment. Currently the company is allowing for remote work due to COVID 19 in the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia (DMV) area. This can be updated by the company.
Physical Requirements: This is largely a sedentary position that requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and lift small objects up to 20 lbs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Travel: International travel may be required and may include travel to fragile and/or conflict-prone zones.
Work Authorization: Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.A. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org