EERA is looking for one Intern in support of Communications and Policy activities to be part of the Secretariat. The position will be an opportunity for the Intern to immerse in an international and multicultural working environment.
Key responsibilities of the Communications & Policy Intern
- Write and post content on the EERA website and social media channels;
- Support the creation and dissemination of newsletters and other communications materials;
- Develop graphic material and support video making;
- Conduct policy monitoring through screening of specialised media and EU institution’s websites;
- Support the drafting of advocacy material (e.g., position papers, statements);
- Support the analysis of new policies and institutional developments through the preparation of briefing notes, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
General requirements for the position
- The candidate should hold a Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Languages or Political Science, European Studies, International Relations;
- Excellent command of English, oral and written. The knowledge of an additional European languages is considered an asset;
- Strong computer skills (Office Suite, mailing platforms - e.g., MailChimp), content management systems (e.g., Wordpress or Joomla); graphic design tools (e.g., Canva);
- Basic understanding of the EU institutions;
- A genuine interest in low-carbon energy research and sustainability;
- Good organisational, prioritisation, communication, and teamwork skills;
- Strong eye for detail and sense of quality;
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative;
- Must be legally entitled to work in the EU.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org