- Contribute to the work of the ‘Financial Markets and Institutions’ unit under the supervision of the Head of Unit and the Membership and Communications coordinator;
- Assist in the organisation of events and meetings;
- Help with the coordination of the members of the ECMI and ECRI Institutes and the IFI Network, including communication with members and database managing and administrative tasks such as sending invoices;
- Support the communications of the Unit including social media and webpage management, preparation of newsletters and content creation;
- Assist to the projects of the Unit particularly in relation to their administrative, communications and events side.
Your background and qualifications
- You are a student of political or social sciences, journalism, communication, event management, marketing or equivalent. You should be enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship;
- You are interested in European affairs and policymaking. Interest in the economics or finance field is a plus;
- You have an excellent command of English, both orally and in writing;
- Experience in general logistical support for meetings and events is a plus;
- Experience in coordination of stakeholders is a plus;
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and CRM systems as well as social media channels is a plus.
- You are able to work in a team comprising junior and senior colleagues and work under the supervision of a senior colleague;
- You enjoy teamwork and are open to giving and receiving feedback;
- You are enthusiastic and eager to learn more about communications and event management and the coordination of stakeholders at EU level.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org