We are looking for a talented French speaking trainee to join our policy team, with a passion for EU sustainability and tech policies and a good understanding of EU processes. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to work in a stimulating multicultural, multinational environment.
- Keeping up with the latest EU sustainability and tech policies developments.
- Following the work of the EU Institutions on these topics.
- Monitoring EU legislative files related to EU sustainability and tech policies as well as related media reports.
- Organizing meetings with stakeholders and preparing materials for these occasions.
- Drafting memos, briefing notes, and other relevant materials.
- Carrying out analysis and research on EU policies, politics and regulatory developments.
- Working with SEC Newgate EU’s digital, media and marketing teams to jointly develop creative tools and programmes to support clients.
- University education.
- Excellent command of spoken and written French and English. Any other languages a plus.
- Strong interest in European politics, and EU policymaking.
- Self-starter, being able to work autonomously and with flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Intellectual curiosity.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org