DFC is America's development bank. DFC partners with the private sector to finance solutions to the most critical challenges facing the developing world today. We invest across sectors including energy, healthcare, critical infrastructure, and technology. DFC also provides financing for small businesses and women entrepreneurs in order to create jobs in emerging markets. DFC investments adhere to high standards and respect the environment, human rights, and worker rights.
- Conducts research on the project country's socioeconomic context
- Assesses the potential positive social and environmental impacts of each project (e.g., related to economic growth, market innovation, and inclusion of target population)
- Identifies the appropriate metrics to quantify the positive impact of each project based on DFC's metrics taxonomy and IQ framework
- Develops written and oral reports outlining findings and recommendations regarding impact assessments
- Supports ongoing monitoring of projects to track progress of DFC's projects in achieving expected impact, including helping interpret results and conducting site visits
You may qualify at the GS-11 level, if you fulfill one of the following qualification requirements:
A. One year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-09 grade level in the Federal service that demonstrates your ability to 1) Conduct impact, macro-economic, or Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) analysis to inform international development, impact investments, and/or international finance projects; and 2) Develop assessments of anticipated impact and/or monitoring reports for impact investments or development impact projects;
B. A Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree; or 3 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree; or possession of a LL.M. degree, if related. Graduate level education must demonstrate the competencies necessary to do the work of the position;
C. A combination of education and experience as listed above.
$78,592 - $102,166 per year
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org