CeLeen, d/b/a WWC Federal, is currently seeking a Strategic Communications Specialist with Department of Defense experience that is a strong writer and storyteller. This person will be responsible for developing talking points, briefings, and managing the strategic messaging for the Deputy Assistant Secretary Defense for Force Readiness (DASD FR), especially messaging on the four strategic readiness lines of effort. This person will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the readiness governance forums to include meeting coordination and management, presentation development, and talking point development.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements Basic Qualifications
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience with strategic communications with senior and executive leadership.
- Working knowledge of the Department of Defense enterprise.
- Must be comfortable in a high visibility stakeholder landscape.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to translate complex information for a variety of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail across mediums.
- Outstanding visual communication and storyboarding skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to multi-task and track moving pieces.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Federal will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
- Professional experience working inside the Pentagon.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org