The International Domestic Workers Federation (IDWF) seeks to hire a Resource Development Coordinator to support and strengthen institutional fundraising activities in aid of its mission to achieve labour rights and decent work for domestic workers.
Join us and contribute to actions for improving the lives of millions of domestic workers around the world.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
The Resource Development Coordinator supports the General Secretary and the Executive Committee in raising the funds needed to fulfill the mission of IDWF. This role includes:
- Research into donors appropriate for IDWF’s work
- Participating in project development with programme team colleagues
- Planning, writing and editing grant proposals.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline tracking system/process.
- Providing grant reporting support.
- Reporting on fundraising to teams within IDWF.
- Developing a clear prioritised list of costed funding priorities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key donors on IDWF’s behalf.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience, particularly with institutional donors (foundations, government bodies.)
- Strong understanding of proposal writing frameworks and excellent writing skills.
- Solid understanding of monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) frameworks used in the development industry, such as the logframe and/or outcome harvesting.
- Strong communication and people skills to interact effectively with donors, as well as programme teams and domestic worker leaders.
- A collaborative and flexible mindset, with the ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot as needed.
- Team-oriented yet able to work independently.
- Highly competent in English, both oral and written. Other languages, Spanish or French are an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Some familiarity with community/labor organizing and grassroots processes, or experience working with women’s groups would be an asset.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
Working Hours and Location:
- 3 days per week, with flexible hours.
- This position is a remote work-at-home role.
- The Resource Development Coordinator works closely and reports directly to the General Secretary and with colleagues in many different time zones.
- The position requires occasional travel, perhaps 2-3 times per year.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience, based on location and benchmarked to the market.
Please send your application in English via email.
Deadline to apply: 23 June 2023
(All personal data will be treated in strictest confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes only.)
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org