We are looking for an administrative assistant to join a vibrant Conference Programmes team in a passionate lobby organisation. He/she is responsible for ensuring that all administrative aspects of the conference programme development and delivery are dependably looked after with care, providing the solid foundation upon which the team can rely and build to deliver impactful content for world-class events. He/she will report to the Head of Conference Programmes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the team such as manage [email protected] inbox, internal newsletters, raise purchase orders, organise travel and accommodation, support in organising internal and external meetings;
- Provide timely and dependable customer and registration support to conference stakeholders;
- Set up and update online databases and tools such as event web site, database & portal, audience interaction tools;
- Prepare, collate and/or deliver conference materials such as signage, labels, posters, printed brochures…;
- Provide onsite support at events: setup of speaker room, welcome of conference stakeholders, briefing of AV/IT personnel and hosts.
Mindset and skills qualifications:
- Excellent organisational, time-management and multitasking skills;
- Initiative-taking and able to prioritise tasks;
- Stress resistant, patient and with a positive mindset;
- Ability to have both a helicopter view and an attention to detail;
- Open-minded and eager to learn;
- Ability to work well within and across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in office administration, events management or travel management or equivalent work experience as an administrative or event assistant is a plus;
- Experience in the energy sector and/or of a membership-based organisation is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel a plus;
- Any experience in using content management systems, CRMs, and database software a plus;
- Basic HTML also a plus.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken);
- Any other European language a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment;
- Hybrid work arrangement (2 days per week from home).
Deadline is 20 June 2023.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted 3 weeks post-deadline.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org