In support of the Missile Defense Agency’s Director for International Affairs, A2I is seeking a Junior Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Analyst in Dahlgren, VA.
FMS Analysts will support the U.S. Missile Defense Agency’s (MDA) International Affairs Directorate (DI) and the Functional Matrixed Support Program Office of the Aegis Ballistic (AB) BMD Program.
Successful candidates will be expected to support some or all of the following:
• Must have experience in the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS)
• International strategic planning and engagements (MOU, MOA, PA, IEA, etc.)
• Support interagency FMS, including MDA, Navy, and Army
• Support multilateral armaments cooperation efforts such as agreements, export licensing, technology transfer, cooperative research, co-production, and technology assessments, and provide disclosure review as needed.
• Prepare briefings and supporting documents, schedules, work plans, analysis, assessments, clearances, minutes and actions items
• Prepare international trip books and smart books
Must have at least two (2) years of related experience supporting FMS cases.
Bachelor's Degree is required in Political Science, International Relations, or related disciplines.
Active Secret Clearance is required.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org